Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm.)
Maharashtra State Candidature Candidate
- The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with Mathematics/ Biology subject
Note: Other than Maharashtra State Candidates shall be eligible for Institution quota only.
Essential documents required for admissions
- Caste certificate (For other than Open)
- Non – creamy layer
- Caste validity certificate
- Age, Nationality-Domicile certificate
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
Note: For more information please visit www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in