The duration of courses offered by our ITI Collegefor Fitter & Electrician is two years. The aspirant has to undergo practical training (Apprenticeship) in his trade in an industry for one year.
Maharashtra ITI Application Form 2020
- The Maharashtra ITI application form will be available online probably from the 1st week of June 2020.
- Interested candidates need to apply via online mode at official website i.e. admission.dvet.gov.in.
- Provide necessary details like personal information, education qualification details and address, etc. in the application form and check all entries.
- Remember, all the information should be correct and true.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned photograph and signature as per the instructions.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee which is a mandatory requirement.
- After submission of the application fee, take the print out of the filled-in application form for future reference.
Maharashtra ITI 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have completed their high school education (10th or 12th class) from a recognized institute/board can apply for admission to ITI programs
- The applicant must have completed 14 years of age.
Essential documents required for admissions
- Online Registration (Confirmed Application) Form
- Allotment Letter
- 10th Marksheet (Original)
- 12th /B.A. other Marksheets (Original+Xerox)
- T.C. (Original)
- Nationality (If T.C. Correction) Original + Xerox
- Domicile Certificate (Original + Xerox)
- Cast Certificate (Original + Xerox)
- Income Certificate (Original + Xerox)
- Extra Curricular Activities Cert. (Original +Xerox) if Yes on Application Form
- Non Creamy layer (Original+ Xerox)
- Aadhar Card (Original +Xerox)
- Passport Size Latest Photo (4 no.)
- Undertaking Form + College Level Test
- Fees Related Undertaking form
- Fees Application Form
- Physical Fitness Certificate (Original) (by MBBS/MD Doctor)
Note: For more information please visit www.admission.dvet.gov.in
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2020 process is likely to start soon.
The Directorate of Vocational Education & Training, Maharashtra (DVETM) is the competent authority, which manages the entire ITI admission process in the state of Maharashtra. The DVETM publishes the official notification on its official website www.admission.dvet.gov.in Eligible candidates who are looking for admission in professional/vocational diploma courses in Our ITI institutes in the State of Maharashtra can apply as per the official schedule. Candidates should apply only after understanding the selection or admission procedure.